Topic: Stroke Epidemiology
Speaker: Susan Presley, RN, BSN
Location: Maggiano’s Perimeter
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30346
Time: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Registration/ Networking
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Business Marketing
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Speaker Presentation
View Larger Map
Case Management Society of America of the Atlanta is the official chapter for Atlanta, GA area. We represent nurses, social workers, and allied healthcare professionals dedicated to the practice of case management.
CMSA, founded in 1990, is the professional organization dedicated to the support and development of the profession of case management through educational forums, networking opportunities and legislative involvement. Case management professionals help patients get healthier, faster; and help curtail the exorbitant costs that too often afflict the nation’s health care system.
The Case Management Society of America has grown to be the leading non-profit association dedicated to the support and development of the profession of case management. It is based in Little Rock, AR, and serves more than 11,000 members, 20,000 subscribers, and 70 chapters through educational forums, networking opportunities, legislative advocacy and establishing standards to advance the profession.
Our members are kept abreast of programs, news, developments and activities through CMSA's journal & magazine, Professional Case Management and Case in Point.
Our 2013 Officers
- President: Carol Lawrimore, RN, MSN, CCM
- Past President: Pat McCutchen, RN-BC, CPHQ, CCM
- President Elect: Wayne Blake, Ph.D, CRC, CCM, CFLE
- Secretary: Daffany Walker, RN, BSN,CCM
- Treasurer: Karen Dyer, RN, CCM
CMSA Atlanta 2013 Board Members
- Ralph Dean Baty, RN,CCM,CWCP -Karen Dyer, RN, CCM
- Debbie Camp, RN,BSN,MHA,CCM - Valerie R.Lucas, RN,CCM
- Marian Camp, RN,BSN,CCM - Joanna Malcolm, RN,BSN,CCM
- Terri Filmore, RN,BSN
- Tomica Holmes, RN,MSN,CCM - Jan Payne, RN, CCM
- Jacqueline M. Jones, RN,BSN,CCM - Sandra Sanford, RN
- Anglyn Levell-Smith, RN,BSN,CCM - Kenan Smith, FAHM